Arhar Dal, also known as Toor Dal or Split Pigeon Pea, is a part of the legume family that includes peas, beans & lentils. It is a staple food item in almost all Indian households. It is considered as a rich source of protein, fiber & carbohydrates. A bowl full of Arhar Dal also adds important Vitamins & Minerals to your diet. It is an excellent source of folic acid too.
- Rich source of protein
- Excellent source of Folic Acid
- Consumption on daily basis helps to maintain weight
- Aids digestion
- Good for diabetic patients
- Boosts energy
- Regulates blood pressure
- Unpolished as NO polishing agents such as water, oil, leather etc. have been used
- Goodness of natural fiber
- High amount of protein as compared to polished dal
- Traditional method of Dehullingis used
- Less cooking time is required
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin