Besan is flour made from ground chickpeas. It is used as a main ingredient for many dishes in Indian cuisine. It contains high amount of carbohydrates and have more fiber & protein content as compared to other flours. It is gluten free and can be used by those who are allergic to gluten.
- Good source of Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 & Folic Acid
- More protein content than wheat flour
- Has more unsaturated fat that helps to lower cholesterol
- It is diabetic friendly
- Insoluble fiber relieves constipation
- Good source of phosphorus & magnesium
- Finest quality of chickpeas are used
- No artificial colours or preservatives added
- 100% Gluten Free
- Traditional method of grinding is used
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin