Chana Dal, also known as split chickpea is used as a staple food in most of the Indian kitchens. It is used in many Indian dishes such as soups, curries, snacks, salads, sweets etc. The flour made of chickpea is known as Besan and is widely used in Indian cuisines. Chana Dal is highly nutritious, fibrous and is great source of protein and many other vital nutrients such including Vitamin B-complex.
- Rich source of protein
- Good for diabetics as Glycemic index is very low
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels
- Good source of folic acid
- Maintains pH levels in the body
- Doesn’t undergo any artificial polishing
- Retains all the nutrients in its natural form
- High amount of protein as compared to polished dal
- Dehulling is done traditionally on chakki
- Doesn’t lose itsfiber content
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin