Rice is one of the staple foods of India. It is a good source of carbohydrates and there is negligible amount of fat in it. There are many varieties of rice available depending on how they are processed. Where brown rice is whole grain rice, white rice on the other hand is a refined grain.
- Rich source of carbohydrates
- Excellent source of magnesium & manganese
- Good source of Vitamin B & Iron
- Magnesium content lowers the risk of heart attack
- Gluten free grain
- White in colour
- Refined & processed
- Lesser cooking time
- Longer shelf life
- No artificial colours or preservatives added
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin