Dhaniya Powder is derived from the seeds of the coriander plant. The seeds are roasted slightly without oil to enhance the aroma and then are ground to make powder out of it. It is an essential ingredient of many curries & gravies as it has a mild aroma that instigates the appetite. It is widely used in south Indian preparations too.
- Aids in secretion of gastric juices
- Has pain relieving properties
- Good for increasing appetite
- Enhances circulation and relieve fluid retention
- Has many curative & cooling properties
- No artificial colours added
- No artificial flavours or preservatives added
- Processed using traditional grinding techniques
- Finely ground spice
- Longer shelf life
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin