Turmeric is a flowering plant belonging to a ginger family. Turmeric powder is obtained from the underground stem called the dried rhizome of the plant. It is widely used as a spice not only in Indian dishes but in Asian dishes. It gives curry, a distinctive golden yellow colour. Not only this, it has many scientifically proven health benefits.
- Curcumin, the main ingredient of turmeric is a very strong anti-oxidant
- Curcumin, is a bioactive substance that fights inflammation at molecular level
- Boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, increasing the growth of new neurons
- Also used as an antiseptic
- May provide relief from Arthritic pain
- Helps boost immunity
- Detoxify blood in the liver
- No artificial colours added
- No artificial flavours or preservatives added
- Processed using traditional grinding techniques
- Rich flavour & aroma
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin