Hand pounded rice is a rice whose husk has been removed by using a stone grinder. The process is done manually on the stone apparatus in villages. This is one of the healthiest variants of rice available in the market. It is known by many other names too such as Dekhi Rice, Hath-Sadi-Tandul, Kaikuthal-Arisi etc.
When husk is removed on stone apparatus, the grains of rice do not lose their nutrients which are otherwise lost in machine-processed rice.
- Rich source of carbohydrates
- Rich in Iron, Calcium, Manganese, Vitamin B, Vitamin E & Vitamin K etc.
- Good source of dietary fiber
- Rich source of Vitamins & Minerals that help boost the metabolism
- Magnesium content helps in blood circulation
- Traditional method of pounding rice on stone grinder is used
- One of the healthiest variants of rice
- Retain all vital nutrients as compared to normal rice
- No adulteration at all
- Best in quality
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin