Masoor Dal is one of the most common pulses in any Indian kitchen. It is a rich source of iron, protein,fiber, essential amino acids, potassium and Vitamin B1. It is easy to make and doesn’t need much time to soak or cook. One cup or bowl of masoor dal as a meal provides you with almost all the essential vitamins, minerals & proteins.
- Rich source offiber& protein for vegetarians
- Rich in Vitamin A, C & E
- Lowers cholesterol
- Controls sugar level in a body
- Powerhouse of anti-oxidants
- Purely unpolished dal
- Goodness of natural fiber
- High amount of protein as compared to polished dal
- Traditional method of Dehulling
- Contains other micronutrients
- No artificial flavours or preservatives added
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin