Moong or green gram, are small, round, olive-green coloured legumes with a tinge of sweetness. It can be used to make a variety of dishes such as in curry form, it can be eaten with chapatti or rice, can be eaten in the form of sprouts, can be used to make sweets such as halwa, barfi etc. They are available whole, split, skin on and skin removed.
- Rich source of carbohydrates, proteins &fiber
- Rich in folic acid
- Rich in antioxidants
- Helps in weight loss because of low fat content
- Helps in reducing blood pressure
- Doesn’t undergo any artificial polishing
- Retains all the nutrients in its natural form
- High amount of protein as compared to polished dal
- Dehulling is done traditionally on chakki
- Doesn’t lose its fiber content
- Faster to cook
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin