Mustard oil is extracted from the seeds of the mustard plant using cold press method. The extracted oil is unrefined, organic and cold pressed. It has culinary as well as therapeutic uses. Kachighani refers to the ‘Cold Press’ extraction process for taking out oil from seeds. For extracting mustard oil, mustard seeds are crushed at low temperature so that the natural properties, antioxidants and essential oils are retained in the oil.
It’s good for the heart, lightens skin, helps in hair growth, and prevents premature graying of hair.
- Good source of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA)
- Low amount of saturated fatty acids
- Excellent massage oil for hair & skin
- Made from 100 % good quality mustard seeds
- Unprocessed, unrefined
- Contains all vital nutrients
- No artificial flavours or preservatives added
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin