Rajma Dal, also known as red kidney beans are called so because of their resemblance with the colour & shape of kidneys.They are cooked as a curry and are considered as one of the most popular dishes in northern India. These beans need to be soaked or cooked before eating as the outer skin contains certain toxins when raw. These toxins are removed when the beans are boiled or cooked.
- Very Good source of folate or folic acid, dietary fiber and copper
- Good source of vitamins & minerals like manganese, phosphorus, Vitamin B1, iron, potassium etc.
- Good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber
- Magnesium content lowers the risk of heart attack
- Soluble fiber helps stabilize blood sugar level
- Unpolished & completely safe
- Retains all its nutrients
- Contains other micronutrients too
- No artificial flavours or preservatives added
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin