Red Chilli Powder or LalMirch is commonly used in Indian cuisine to make food spicier. The red chilli powder is obtained after grinding the fruit of red pepper plant. It has a long shelf life. In cold & dry places, it can be stored upto 12-24 months keeping it in an air tight container. It is used as a seasoning agent in soups, as a chilly sauce.
- Improves the immune system as it contains Vitamin A, B & C
- Reduces LDL cholesterol in overweight people
- Helps in clearing congested respiratory system
- Improves metabolism & blood circulation
- Has an anti-inflammatory effects
- No artificial colours added
- No artificial flavours or preservatives added
- Processed using traditional grinding techniques
- Rich flavour & aroma
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin