Urad Dal is usually called black Urad Dal when whole and white when it’s skinned and split. The black Urad Dal is one of the favourites in North India when used in Dal Makhani. Whole white Urad is an integral part of Indian diet especially in South India. It is used to make batter for dosas, idlis&vadas.
- Good source of calcium to keep bones strong & healthy
- Potassium content of Urad dal maintains blood pressure
- Fiber content aid digestion thus preventing constipation
- Rich source of Vitamins & Minerals that help boost the metabolism
- Controls blood sugar level & cholesterol
- Purely unpolished dal
- Goodness of natural fiber
- High amount of protein as compared to polished dal
- Traditional method of Dehulling
- Contains other micronutrients
- No artificial flavours or preservatives added
Sugharani Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin